On 14/08/2017, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Junior Resident.
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Resident post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 09.00 – 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Vacancies||12 (OBC-09, SC-02, ST-01)|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 – 35 Years|
Qualification : MBBS degree from a recognized University and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or applied for registration in DMC at the time of interview. Must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution/hospital including regular & Adhoc period.
Pay Scale : Rs. 56,100 /- Per Month
Age : 30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital norms or decision .
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form alongwith copies of certificates and testimonials and one passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidates should report for the interview in the Administrative Block, SGM hospital on 21.08.2017 at 09:00 A.M. The registration will be open between 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
- No fees is required for appearing in walk-in-interview
- The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of SGM Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- If any declaration/information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.
Walk-In Address: Administrative Block, SGM hospital
Walk-In Time: 09.00 – 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW