On 22/11/2016, Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) announced recruitment notification to recruit Director. Through this recruitment notification, Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) plans to recruit Any Post Graduate candidates for the post of Director. Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/12/2016.
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) before 22/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO)|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 1,41,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) , Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Should posses a recognized post Graduate medical qualification and other academic qualification from a recognized Institution|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: with a minimum of 20 years teaching experience, of which at least 05 years should be as Professor in a department. Preference will be given to persons with administrative experience|
|Pay Scale: Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 1,41,000/- per month. 2) In case of Retired persons Rs. 1,41,000/- per month minus the pension the incumbent draws. 3) A Government servant appointed as a Director on contract basis shall draw pay and emoluments equivalent to last pay drawn|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Filled in Application in sealed cover, Superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR” addressed to the undersigned alongwith a demand draft for Rs.2500 /- (Rs. 750/- for SC & ST Candidates) drawn in favour of Director, Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore should reach on or before 22.12.2016 upto 4.00PM. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.|
|Last Date: 22/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics (SGITO) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016