On 05/08/2017, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, MBBS, B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Resident Doctor, Nursing Assistant, Multiple Vacancy.
Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sainik School Sujanpur Tira before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post & No Of Post||Qualification and Experiences|
|Post Name: Resident Doctor
No of Post: 01
|Essential: Holds an MBBS Degree.
Salary: Expected Salary will be discussed during the interview
|Post Name: Nursing Assistant
No of Post: 01 No.
Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma
|Essential: Should hold a Nursing Diploma/Degree. 5 years experience or ex-serviceman of Medical Assistant trade with at least 5 years service after Training.
Salary: Rs 15,000/- per month (Consolidated
|Post Name: Hostel Warden
No of Post: 01 No.
Essential: Should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and should be able to converse fluently in English.
Desirable: B.A/B.Sc/B.Com degree Attainments in sports/Art/Music Note : Ex-serviceman will be given preference.
Salary: Rs 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
|Post Name: General Employee
No of Post: 02 No.
|Essential Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Should be able to read & write English & Hindi. Desirable. Experience in the field of any one trade/skill of Masonry/Carpentry/Plumbing/Gardening/Sweeping/ Security Guard duties and Unit Run Canteen handling/ Stock Keeping duties.
Salary: Rs 6000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age. The minimum age for the posts mentioned above will be 18 years and maximum age will be 50 years as on 25 Aug 17
- Only short listed/eligible candidates will be called for the selection process
How To Apply?
- Desirous candidates are to apply on the prescribed application form available on the School’s Website www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org The application form must reach this office latest by 1700 hrs on 25 Aug 17 together with attested copies of testimonials/certificates, a self addressed envelope with stamps affixed worth Rs 22/- along with a Demand Draft (of PNB/Canara/SBI/KCCB) of Rs 500/- (for Nursing Assistant and Hostel Warden) and Rs 200/- (for General Employee post) in favour or Principal, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira payable at Sujanpur Tira (HP). There will be no application fee for the post of Resident Doctor. Applications received late or without required documents will be summarily rejected. The School will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process
Address For The Job: SAINIK SCHOOL SUJANPUR TIRA DISTRICT HAMIRPUR (HP) – 176110
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW