On 10/02/2017, Sainik School Kodagu announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Officer/ Music Teacher . Through this recruitment notification, Sainik School Kodagu plans to recruit MBBS,Graduate candidates for the post of Medical Officer/ Music Teacher . Sainik School Kodagu is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Medical Officer/ Music Teacher . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Sainik School Kodagu proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sainik School Kodagu before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sainik School Kodagu|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer/ Music Teacher|
|Education Requirement||M.B.B.S,Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Sainik School Kodagu, Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer/ Music Teacher Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer/ Music Teacher Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer/ Music Teacher|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required:Medical Officer : MBBS Degree with minimum 3 years of medical experience of treating children of age group 10-18 years.
Music Teacher (Indian Classical and Western)/Band Master : Graduate in/with Music OR Higher Secondary with a degree or diploma in Music from any recognized institution. OR Desirable: (i) Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in English Medium institutions (ii) Proficiency in Games / Sports and other extra Co-curricular activities / hobbies (iii) Additional qualifications in the Music field will be given preference.
|Desirable: Medical Officer : The following criterion are desirable:- (i) Working experience (full-time / part-time / contractual basis ) at Residential Public Schools. (ii) Updated medical knowledge. (iii) Should be able to take responsibility of the School Infirmary. (iv) Should be ready to attend to medical emergencies round the clock.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application forms available for download in the website (b) A self addressed envelope to be submitted along with the application duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal stamps to “The Prrincipal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO Kudige, Somwarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571 232” along with Demand Draft for ₹200/- drawn in favour of ‘the Principal Sainik School Kodagu’ payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sainik School Kodagu norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Medical Officer/ Music Teacher Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017