On 15/02/2017, Sports Authority of India (SAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Director. Through this recruitment notification, Sports Authority of India (SAI) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Sports Authority of India (SAI) is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Sports Authority of India (SAI) before 10/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600- 39,100/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||10/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Sports Authority of India ,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required:Graduate from a recognized University|
|Desirable:MBA in Sports Management|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600- 39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: 21-32 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: 500 Rupees|
|Procedure:Last date for receipt of application form complete in all aspects together with demand draft towards application fees of Rs. 500/- is 10th March, 2017 till 5.00 PM. Application forms, complete in all respects, with enclosures, should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the Post of Assistant Director” at the following address: Regional Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.|
|Last Date: 10/3/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Sports Authority of India (SAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/3/2017