On 11/08/2017, SACON announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Project Biologist.
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History SACON jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Biologist post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History SACON on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Name||Project Biologist|
|project||“Faunal Diversity documentation study at Chemfab Alkalis Ltd, Campus, Kalapet, Puducherry”|
|Details||No. of Position : ONE
Duration : SIX MONTHS (ON CONTRACT)
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated) per month
|Essential Qualification||Minimum second class post graduate degree in Zoology / Wildlife Biology / Animal Ecology or allied subject area. Good knowledge of spoken and written English language.|
|Experience||Aptitude and relevant experience in field based studies especially on birds and/or Environmental Assessment projects. The candidate should be well versed with the field studies and should be able to independently identify major faunal taxa in the field. The candidate should be Self-motivated and able to put in strenuous field work and travel.|
|Prescribed Age limit||Shall not exceed 32 years as on 01.09.2017, Relaxable upto Five years for SC/ST and Three years for OBC/Women/Physically challenged candidates as per Govt. rules.|
|Description of Work||Conduct intensive field surveys to systematically collect faunal diversity data with special reference to Birds, Butterflies, Mammals and Herpetofauna at the Chemfab’s Industrial Campus at Puducherry. The assignment would also involve photo documentation of fauna GIS mapping and and Helping in report writing.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History SACON norms or decision .
- Interested candidates shall report to the venue at 10.00 a.m. on 18th August 2017 along with typed application on plain paper (A4 size, font 12, Arial) in the following format affixing a recent passport size photograph on the application. The candidates should also submit self attested copies of the certificates in support of their qualification, experience, age etc., at the time of interview.
Application Format :
- (1) Name (2) Date of Birth and Age (as on 01.09.2017) (3) Community (4) Address for communication with pin code, contact phone number and e-mail ID (5) Educational Qualifications (6) Details of experience, if any (7) Name and contact details of two Referees.
Walk-In Address: Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Anaikatty Post, Coimbatore – 641 108, Tamil Nadu
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW