On 12/08/2017, RPRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Regional Plants Resource Center RPRC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Regional Plants Resource Center RPRC on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 12,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology/ Life Science/ Forestry/ Environment Science/Wildlife.
Age Limit: Below 35 years
Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- PM (consolidated)
Duration of the project: Up to 12 months
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Regional Plants Resource Center RPRC norms or decision .
- Candidates fulfilling the eligible qualification may attend a walk-in interview on 18 th August, 2017 at 11.00 AM in the chamber of Chief Executive, RPRC, Nayapalli, and Bhubaneswar for 2 temporary positions of JRFs for the project entitled “Biodiversity assessment of project impact area of Sukinda chromite mines”. Interested candidates should bring with them all original certificates, a bio-data along with copies of relevant documents/certificates in support of the educational qualifications, age, research experience and other documents for verification at the time of interview. Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in Biodiversity inventories/field-based research on biodiversity documentation and skills to identify plants and animals in the field. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Details for the projects, funding agencies, duration, fellowship amount, essential and desirable qualification and experience etc. can be obtained from websites of Odisha Biodiversity Board (www.odishasbb.nic.in) and Regional Plant Resource Centre (www.rprcbbsr.com) or RPRC Notice Board.
Walk-In Address: Odisha Biodiversity Board Regional Plant Resource Centre Campus Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-15, Odisha
Walk-In Time.: 11 A.M.
Reference No: OBB/68/2295
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW