On 26/07/2017, RITES announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate,Diploma for the position of Assistant Manager.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service RITES recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service RITES before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate,Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.20,600-46,500/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering :
Minimum post qualification experience: Minimum 06 years post qualification experience in rail related/Major infrastructure project with minimum 02 years experience in relevant field Of Metro Project.
Relevant Experience: Experience in various fields Of Metro Project like design Of structure, Construction supervision Of Viaduct, Stations, depot etc.
Full time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering:
Minimum post qualification experience: Minimum 11 years post qualification experience in rail related/Major infrastructure project with minimum 07 years experience in relevant field Of Metro Project.
Relevant Experience: Experience in various fields Of Metro Project like design Of structure, Construction supervision Of Viaduct, Stations, de 0t etc.
The partial modification to above, the Relevant Experience has been modified as below: “Experience in infrastructure projects of Civil Engg. In the fields like design Of structures, construction supervision Of bridges , building, stations, Depots and other
large infrastructure projects etc”.
Age Limit: 54 Years
Note for Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act Of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act Of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 Of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination Of the Institution Of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. Of India, shall also be accepted.
- Candidates are required to fill up the attached application form and mail it to Rectt.email@example.com. RITES shall initially shortlist the candidates out Of the applications received along with hardcopy Of required documents upto 31.08.2017 at the address given below. Applications received thereafter shall be processed at the end Of every month.Shortl(sted candidates shall be called for interview and written test.
- Selection will be on the basis Of personal interview and written test.
- Documents thus arranged may be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot NO.I, Sector-29, Gurgaon -122001, Haryana”.
How To Apply?
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements Of the post(s).
- Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy. A valid e-mail ID is essentiaal for submission Of application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing Of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number Of vacancies.
- hardcopies of the following documents in the given order may be submitted.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof Of Date Of Birth
- Certificates Of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements Of marks Of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, Xllth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. Of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof Of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN card
- Proof Of different periods Of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support Of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- Experience certificate as a proof Of total and relevant experience.
Address For The Job: RITES LIMITED (A Govt. Of India Enterprise) RITES Bhawan, Plot NO. 1, sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Reference Number: VACANCY NOTICE NO.15/17
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017