On 2/02/2017, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) plans to recruit Diploma/BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20,600-54,500/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Rail India Technical and Economic Service , Gurgaon|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Full time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering/Full time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 6 years – 15 years|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20,600-54,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: 54 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidates are required to fill up the attached application form and mail it to [email protected] RITES shall initially shortlist the candidates out of the applications received along with hardcopy of required documents upto 28.02.2017 at the address given below. Applications received thereafter shall be processed at the end of every quarter. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. Selection will be on the basis of personal interview. Documents thus arranged may be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Gurgaon|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy General Manager/Assistant Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017