On 01/09/2017, RGU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh RGU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh RGU before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
Educational Qualification for JRF and Fellowship: Fist class degree with either B.Tech. in Biotechnology with NET Or M.Tech. in Biotechnology or M.Sc. in life Science/Botany with NET. Preference will be given to a candidate having work experience in the field of Plant tissue culture. JRF emoluments shall be Rs. 25,000/- +10% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd Year on the basis of good research performance and shall applicable only if JRF/SRF is having M.Tech. degree or B.Tech./ M.Sc. degree with NET/BINC qualification, otherwise it shall be Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 14,000/- + HRA for the 3rd year for SRF. HRA will not be provided if hostel/campus accommodation is availed.
Age for JRF: Not exceeding 28 years on the last date of application. Upper age limit may be relaxed for suitable candidate up to 5 years belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/differently abled categories.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for appearing in the interview for the post on 15 September,2017 at 11.00 am onwards
How To Apply?
- Advance copy of CV with relevant documents may be submitted to Prof. R. K. Singh (Principal Investigator) Dept. of Botany, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh 791112 by post or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07th September 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for appearing in the interview for the post on 15 September,2017 at 11.00 am onwards. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates
Address For The Job: Prof. R. K. Singh (Principal Investigator) Dept. of Botany, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh 791112
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW