On 11/02/2017, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) plans to recruit B.Sc,M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/3/2017.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) before 5/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||5/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology ,Raebareli|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:gibility: 1. Candidate should have Masters in Physics/Electronics/Energy/Environmental Science from a recognized University. 2. The birth place of the candidate should be in Uttar Pradesh. 3. Age of the candidate should be below 28 years as on 1st April, 2017. 4. Candidate should have I st class in B.Sc. and M.Sc.|
|Desirable: Practical experience in the field of Energy as evident by publications/thesis/dissertation. NET/GATE qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date of submission of application is March 5, 2017. Application form complete in all respects as per the given format (along with attested copies of certificates), mentioning the post applied for ‘Junior Research Assistant/JRF’ clearly super scribed on the envelope, should reach at the following address by registered post by March 5, 2017.|
|Last Date: 5/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Raebareli|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Assistant/Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/3/2017