On 09/08/2017, RGCB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Laboratory Attendant.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology RGCB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology RGCB before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Attendant|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: The candidate must have passed B.Sc. in Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class. The candidate should have two years of working experience in a biological research laboratory.
AGE : Below 30 years as on 31st August, 2017. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
EMOLUMENT : 12,000/- consolidated per month.
DURATION: Initially for one year, likely to be extended for 3 years.
- Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
How To Apply?
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 31st August, 2017. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed. No TA/ DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Address For The Job: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Advt No: Adv. # 18/2017
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW