On 25/11/2016, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Position. Through this recruitment notification, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plans to recruit M.Phil/Ph.D candidates for the post of Research Position. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Research Position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Position|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 35,150 to 62,400/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mumbai|
|Reference No||Advt. No. 3A/2016-17|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Position Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Position Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Position|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: The revised pay scales applicable Grade ‘B’ Officers are Rs.35150 – 1750(9) – 50900-EB-1750(2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400|
|Age Limit: Age (as on November 1, 2016): The applicant should be below 34 years of age|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by e-mail or by post to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008” in the prescribed format (as given below in this advertisement) The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Board’s Office by post or by e-mail by December 16, 2016. The Board takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of Application/s or loss thereof in postal transit.|
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Position Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 16/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016