On 21/11/2016, Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016.
Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC), Chandrapur|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc./M.Tech in Microbiology/Biotechnology. NET-JRF, GATE & ICMR-JRF qualified candidate shall be given preference.|
|Desirable: Research/working experience in bacteriology & Clinical Microbiology and plant extrac|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 25,000/- + 20% HRA per month if candidate with NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF qualified. Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only + 20% HRA per month for the candidate without NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF qualified|
|Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age as on 09th December, 2016. The upper age limit may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC candidate as per Govt. of India norms.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates should submit the applications (available in the website http://www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in/) along with self-attested photocopies of educational certificates from class X onwards and other supporting documents like NET/GATE/ICMR JRF score card (if applicable). The application should be addressed to The Director, Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Chandrasekharpur-751023 and should be submitted on or before December 09, 2016 at 5: 00 PM with the subject marked as “JRF-DBT” on the top of envelop. Selected candidates will be called for the interview/written test as applicable, no TA/DA will be paid.|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Chandrapur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016