On 14/2/2017, Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) announced recruitment notification for Project Technician/Data Entry Operator . Through this recruitment notification, Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) planning to recruit Project Technician/Data Entry Operator post who have completed 12TH,B.Sc. Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Technician/Data Entry Operator . Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 28/2/2017.
Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Technician/Data Entry Operator post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/2/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) on 28/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Technician/Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.17,000 to 18,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||28/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Technician/Data Entry Operator Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Technician/Data Entry Operator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Technician/Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: 12TH,B.Sc|
|Desirable: Hands on experience in Molecular Biological / Immunological / Biochemical techniques. Data handling and analysis experience in medical setup and / or clinical trials|
|Experience: Not mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.17,000 to 18,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 25 – 30 years. Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard. Also, relaxable for deserving candidates as admissible|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi|
|Walk-In-Time: 9.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 03.03.2017 by 8.30 AM|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/2/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Technician/Data Entry Operator ” on 28/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi“
- Interview will be Starts from 9.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 28/2/2017
VENUE: Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi