Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Scientist B, Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 26/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region on 26/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary: Rs. 61,000/- + HRA per month (consolidated).
|Essential Qualification: MBBS Degree from a recognised university with two years research/training experience. or MD in Microbiology! Pathology! PSM from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: Additional Post doctoral research / training experience in the field of Health Research, Knowledge of computer applications, Candidates having working knowledge of “Mao! Maram/ Poumai” dialect will be given preference.
|For Non Medical Candidates:
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary: Rs. 48,000/- + HRA per month.
|Essential Qualification: 1st Class Masters Degree Sociology/ Economics! Anthropology/ Statistics/ Social Sciences from a recognized university with 2 (two) years of research experience in relevant field or 2″d Class Masters Degree in Sociology/ Economics/ Anthropology! Statistics/ Social Sciences with PhD Degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification: Additional Post doctoral research / training experience in the field of health research, Knowledge of computer applications, Candidates having working knowledge of “Mao/ Maram/ Poumai” dialect will be given preference.
|Technical Assistant: 5(flve) posts.
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Sociology! Economics! Anthropology/ Statistics! Social Sciences from a recognised university with 3 (three) years experience. or Masters degree in Sociology/ Economics/ Anthropology/ Statistics! Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 26/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Regional Medical Research Centre North Eastern Region norms or decision .
The posts are purely temporary for 6 (six) months.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are allowed relaxation in accordance with the Govt. of India Rules, in force.
- Candidates should come with original certificates and up-to-date bio-data along with self attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, caste/tribe and experience.
- The applicants must provide a valid Email ID and contact/ Mobile Number.
- Registration and screening of candidates will be conducted at the venue. Interviewee reporting after 10,00 AM, 26th August 2017 will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA etc. will be provided for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be considered as a
Walk-In Address: Room No. 317, Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat, Imphal — 795001, Manipur
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
Walk-In Date: 26/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW