On 09/02/2017, Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Resident. Through this recruitment notification, Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) plans to recruit MD candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/02/2017.
Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) before 25/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15600 – 39100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||THE DIRECTOR POST BOX NO. 2417 REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE MEDICAL COLLEGE P.O THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 011|
|Reference No||3166/Admn I/2017/RCC|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Resident Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Resident Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: MD|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Age should not exceed 35 years as on the closing date for submission of application. However, relaxable for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe /OBC as per rules|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Applications in plain paper giving detailed Biodata with Phone Number and E-mail Id, recent Passport Size Photograph, Self-attested copies of Testimonials, Travancore-Cochin Modern Medicine Registration Certificate shall be submitted at the following address. The selection and appointment will be subject to general recruitment rules of the Centre. All applications should be superscribed by the name of the post applied for|
|Last Date: 25/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Resident Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 25/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/02/2017