On 15/02/2017, Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Professor . Through this recruitment notification, Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) plans to recruit MD/MS candidates for the post of Assistant Professor . Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Assistant Professor . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017.
Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) before 10/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram,Thiruvananthapuram|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Professor Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Professor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required:Assistant Professor (Imageology) : A Post Graduate qualification ie., MD in Radiodiagnosis or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology) : MCh in Surgical Oncology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the discipline / Subject.
Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine) : MD Nuclear Medicine/MD Radiotherapy with two years experience in Nuclear Medicine in a recognized Centre / MD Medicine with a DRM or DNM / MD Radiodiagnosis with two years experience in Nuclear Medicine in a recognizes Centre / MD Biophysics or its equivalent qualifications in Biophysics with DRM or DNM or DNB in Nuclear Medicine with two years experience in Nuclear Medicine in a recognized Centre.
Assistant Professor (Pathology) : A Post Graduate qualification ie., MD in Pathology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the discipline / subject.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: 1,000 Rupees|
|Procedure:Last Date for receipt of application : 10/03/2017 Application Form along with details of prescribed qualifications and experience and other relevant information in respect of the above faculty posts are available in the website www.rcctvm.org.|
|Last Date: 10/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Thiruvananthapuram|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Professor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/3/2017