On 07/08/2017, RCC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Sc for the position of Lab Technician.
Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram RCC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Lab Technician post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 19/08/2017 at 10.00 a.m. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram RCC on 19/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Lab Technician|
|Salary||Rs.13000/- per month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Qualification & Experience: Essential : B.Sc. with Chemistry, Zoology or Botany as main or subsidiary subject. A pass in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Course conducted by DME or its equivalent. OR B.Sc. MLT from recognized institution iii.One year experience in the specialty
Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Operations
Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01/01/2017 (relaxation of upper age limit will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing norms)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 19/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- It is proposed to conduct a walk in interview on 19/08/2017 at 10.00 a.m. in the Conference Hall II (Block –A) of the Regional Cancer Centre to fill up the post of Lab Technician under Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS). The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a maximum period of one year with a consolidated salary of Rs.13000/- per month. Selected candidate should execute an agreement with the Director of Regional Cancer Centre on a stamp paper worth Rs.100/-
Walk-In Address: Medical College Campus, Post Bag No.2417, Thiruvananthapuram.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 a.m
Reference No: No.201/KSACS/2017/Admn.IV/RCC
Walk-In Date: 19/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW