On 27/01/2017, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plans to recruit MBBS, MS/MD candidates for the post of Medical Consultant. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Medical Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before 24/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Consultant|
|Education Requirement||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Jaipur|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. 1/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Consultant Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: The Applicant should have a minimum of 02 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner|
|Pay Scale: 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and ₹950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. 2. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of ₹1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses. 3. Reimbursement of mobile charges of ₹1000/- will also be provided.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Reserve Bank of India at Bank’s Officers/Staff colony, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur-302015, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302015 on or before February 24, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.|
|Last Date: 24/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Jaipur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Medical Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/02/2017