On 16/2/2017, Ravenshaw University announced recruitment notification for Guest Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, Ravenshaw University planning to recruit Guest Faculty post who have completed M.Phil/Ph.D,M.Sc. Ravenshaw University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 28/2/2017.
Ravenshaw University proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Ravenshaw University on 28/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||28/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Guest FacultyPost details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Phil/Ph.D,M.Sc|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Ravenshaw University norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Guest Faculty ” on 28/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “ 0“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 28/2/2017
VENUE: Office of the Vice Chancellor, Ravenshaw University