On 19/06/2017, Ravenshaw University announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Fellow.
Ravenshaw University recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/06/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Ravenshaw University on 20/06/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 12,000-14,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
Funding Agency: S&T, Govt. of Odisha Research Project
Tenure of Appointment: Two years with one year extension or date of termination of the project or whichever is earlier.
Remuneration: Project Fellow @ Rs. 12, 000/- per month fixed amount (1st and 2nd Year) and Rs. 14, 000/- for (3rd Year).
Essential Qualification: Candidates with second class Master’s Degree from Recognised University with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in Zoology or a related subjects are eligible to apply.
Desirable: Applicants with experience in Neurobiology laboratory techniques
Age limit: Below 30 years at the time of appointment.
Job Description: Project Fellow should work full-time in the research project and get the fellowship from one source only
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/06/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Ravenshaw University norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Fellow ” on 20/06/2017.
- Complete C.V., with all testimonials (Certificates and Mark sheets)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The above position is purely temporary.
- The candidates are required to appear at the interview with C.V. and all relevant original certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing at the interview.
- Selected Candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Walk-In Address:Ravenshaw University, Dept. of Zoology, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack .
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 20/06/2017