On 12/08/2017, Ravenshaw University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Ravenshaw University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ravenshaw University before 29/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Master Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.25,000- 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||29/08/2017|
Remuneration: JRF for two years @ Rs. 25,000/- per month+ 20% HRA and One year SRF @ Rs. 28, 000/-per month + 20% HRA) (as per UGC guideline).
Essential Qualification: Candidates with second class Master’s Degree from Recognised University with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in Zoology or a related subject are eligible to apply. Desirable: Applicants with NET/GATE or at least two years research experience in laboratory techniques.
Age limit: Below 35 years at the time of appointment.
Job Description: JRF should work full-time in the project and get the fellowship from one source only
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Ravenshaw University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applicants should submit their application and C.V., to the Principal Investigator, DRDO Project in email ID: [email protected] on or before 28.08.2017 and will submit one copy of testimonials (xerox) at the time of interview on Dt. 30.08.17. Date of Interview: 30.08.2017 at 10: 30 AM in the Department of Zoology, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753003.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing at the interview. Selected Candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period and canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Address For The Job: Department Of Zoology, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753003, Odisha.
Last Date to Apply: 29/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW