On 09/08/2017, Raman Research Institute announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Research Associate.
Raman Research Institute Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Raman Research Institute before 10/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/10/2017|
Essential: Candidates with a BE/BTech undergraduate degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering /Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science OR M.Sc degree in Physics. Candidates should have passed their qualifying degree with distinction with at least a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 7.5 All applicants are expected to have appeared for and provide score cards of their performance in either GATE in their respective field of specialization: Physics, ECE, EE, CSE, Mech. Engg. streams or GRE. They are also expected to provide their GATE percentile in the year in which they appeared for that exam.
Age: Not more than 30 Years as on the closing date for receiving the completed application forms online. Age relaxation may be considered for candidates with relevant research experience.
Desirable: M.Tech in related areas or candidates with higher qualifications and/or research experience, if relevant to the career path. Candidates are expected to have exceptional and consistent academic record and demonstrated interest in embarking on a basic science research career – in particular in astronomy. Consistent excellent academic record is desirable as evidenced by high percentage marks or equivalent CGPA in the Secondary School Certificate, the Higher Secondary Certificate examination or equivalent, and any undergraduate and post-gratuate qualifications gained thereafter.
- Candidates who qualify in the essential criteria will be called for an interview based on their academic record and performance in GATE/GRE. The final selection will be based on performance in written test/interviews. Demonstrated interest and aptitude for research will be a strong consideration in all stages of the selection.
How To Apply?
- Apply online at: www.rri.res.in/RAadvt2017.html The application needs to include the complete academic record, any supporting evidence of demonstrated interest and aptitude for research in basic science, and a “Statement of Purpose” of 1-2 pages that argues why the candidate is most suitable for the envisaged career path. Applications without a well-articulated and well-motivated statement of purpose will not be considered.
- Online submission of application starts: August 09, 2017 Closing date for receiving the completed application forms online: October 10, 2017 Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Those who are already working in Government/Semi Government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disabilities categories. • Second Class train fare for attending test/interview shall be reimbursed to the candidate on provision of original tickets.
- The institute reserves the right to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per norms
Address For The Job: C. V. Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar, Near Mekhri circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080
Last Date to Apply: 10/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW