On 24/11/2016, Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) announced recruitment notification to recruit Trade Apprentice. Through this recruitment notification, Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) plans to recruit ITI candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice. Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) is planning to recruit 192 candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/12/2016.
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) before 13/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||192 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 8,808 to 9,909/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||13/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Trade Apprentice Post:
Candidates can Get the Trade Apprentice Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Fitter/Machinist/Electrician/Mechanic/Turner/Electronic Mechanic/CNC Programming-cum-Operator|
|Total Vacancy: 192 Posts|
|Education required: All Interested Candidates should have completed ITI (NCTVT certificates only) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 8,808 to 9,909/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 15 to 24 Years As on 14-11-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Woman) Application Fee is – Nil|
|Procedure: All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 13-12-2016.|
|Last Date: 13/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Trade Apprentice Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/12/2016