On 23/11/2016, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) announced recruitment notification to recruit Technical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) plans to recruit Diploma candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) is planning to recruit 20 candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) before 12/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||Gurgaon|
|Address For The Job||Rail India Technical and Economic Service ,Gurgaon|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 20 Posts|
|Education required:Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 2 years of general experience in Bridge work/ PSC/ Casting yard/ Track/ Quality control/ safety etcg|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 6,600-13,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: 32 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. Apply on before 12/12/2016|
|Last Date: 12/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Gurgaon|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES Limited) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 23/11/2016 to 12/12/2016. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 12/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016