On 1/12/2016, Punjab Public Service Commission announced recruitment notification to recruit Inspector Audit. Through this recruitment notification, Punjab Public Service Commission plans to recruit B.Com candidates for the post of Inspector Audit. Punjab Public Service Commission is planning to recruit 545 candidates for the post of Inspector Audit. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/12/2016.
Punjab Public Service Commission proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Punjab Public Service Commission before 20/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Inspector Audit|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||545 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Punjab Public Service Commission, Punjab|
Eligibility & Details:
Inspector Audit Post:
Candidates can Get the Inspector Audit Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Inspector Audit|
|Total Vacancy: 545 Posts|
|Education required:Should Posses degree of B.Com at least in 2nd division from a recognized University or institution, AND Should have passed a Computer course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified: Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject in his Degree class then the condition of his having passed the above said computer course shall not apply. iii) Should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language;|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 37 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: 500 Rupees|
|Procedure:The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted. Apply on before 20-12-2016|
|Last Date: 20/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Punjab|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Punjab Public Service Commission norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 20/12/2016 Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/12/2016
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016