On 28/11/2016, Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc,M.E./M.Tech. Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 9/12/2016.
Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 9/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) on 9/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||9/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Punjab Engineering College University of Technology,Chandigarh|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.E./M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) / M.E./M.Tech. (Nanotechnology) or equivalent preferably with valid NET / GATE score. OR (ii) M.Sc. (Nanotechnology)/M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc. (Physics) preferably with valid NET/ GATE score.|
|Desirable:Familiarity and hands-on experience on electronic device fabrication and characterisation tools including EBL, CVD, Mask Aligner, RIE, SEM, AFM and SMUs. Relevant experience in simulation and theoretical modelling of micro-/nano-electronic devices using softwares like Silvaco, Comsol, Synopsys, Matlab etc.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Below 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Punjab Engineering College University of Technology,Chandigarh|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 9/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Punjab Engineering College University of Technology (PEC) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 9/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Punjab Engineering College University of Technology,Chandigarh“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 9/12/2016
VENUE: Punjab Engineering College University of Technology,Chandigarh
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016