On 26/11/2016, Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) plans to recruit GRADUATE, POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 01/12/2016.
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) before 01/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) , LUDHIANA|
|Reference No||Endst. No.CODST/E-1/16/3368-3400|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Second Class B.V.Sc & A.H./B.Sc (Agri)/BA (Economics )/ B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) with minimum OCPA 2.00/4.00 or 50 per cent marks 2.M.Sc./M.V.Sc in Agriculture Economics/Dairy Economics/Agronomy/Agriculture extension/ Dairy Extension/Vety & A. H. Extension/ any branch of animal science or M.A. in Economics with Agriculture Economics as a subject or MBA (Agri Business Management) with OCPA 6.5/10.00 or 65 per cent marks 3. Matric level certificate or Punjabi language. Should be able to write and converse freely in Punjabi|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: As per Punjab Govt|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The last date for submission of Biodata (in the prescribed format attached) along with a recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of all related documents is 01/12/2016. The documents can be submitted by post/by hand in the O/o the undersigned. The eligible candidates may appear in the interview on 02/12/2016 at 10 AM along with their original certificates/degrees in the office of the undersigned. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and no separate letter for the interview will be issued.|
|Last Date: 01/12/2016|
|Location of Job: LUDHIANA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 01/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/12/2016