On 01/08/2017, POWERGRID announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech for the position of Field Engineer/Field Supervisor/Field Officer.
Power Grid Corporation of India POWERGRID recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Power Grid Corporation of India POWERGRID before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer/Field Supervisor/Field Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 80 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 42 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 192 Posts
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 63 Posts
- Field Officer (Environment & social Management) – 05
Qualification: Aspirants must have Diploma / Degree in Engineering from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Power Grid Corporation of India POWERGRID norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://www.powergridindia.com. On home page of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”. Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly. After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information. Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph. Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
- The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contractual basis for a period Of 24 months or till completic of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim if any regular employment or any relaxation in caseof recruitmentfor regular posts in POWERGRID. Candidates interested in applying for the above posts are advised to go through detailed advertisement ar apply online by logging on to our website www.powergridindia.com [Career Section->Job Opportunities Openings>NERRecruitment) from 03.082017 to 16.08.2017.
- Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 03-08-2017.
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 16-08-2017.
Address For The Job: Lapalang, Lower Nongrah, Dongteih, Shillong-793006. Meghalaya.
Advertisement No: Advt.No:01/2017
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017