On 28/01/2017, Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) announced recruitment notification to recruit General Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) plans to recruit B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA candidates for the post of General Manager. Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of General Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 51,300 to 73,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), Across india|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. CC/ 01/2017 Dated 28.01.2017|
Eligibility & Details:
General Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the General Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: General Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|Desirable: Post-Graduation/MBA or equivalent with specialisation in marketing is desirable.|
|Experience: 24 years post qualification experience in executive / gazetted officer cadre out of which minimum 5 years’ experience in the following pay scale or equivalent level|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 51,300 to 73,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 53 years (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.03.1964)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 560/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan. The challan deposit status will also be updated on respective candidate login page on receipt of information from SBI.|
|Procedure: Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application 28.01.2017 Start date of deposit of application fees 01.02.2017 Date of Closing of On-line submission of Application 28.02.2017 Last date of deposit of application fees 03.03.2017|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 28/01/2017 to 28/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017