On 17.01.2016, Port of Visakhapatnam announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Conservator. Through this recruitment notification, Port of Visakhapatnam plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Deputy Conservator. Port of Visakhapatnam is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Conservator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18-02-2017.
Port of Visakhapatnam proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Port of Visakhapatnam before 18-02-2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Port of Visakhapatnam|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Conservator|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.51300-73000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18-02-2017|
|Address For The Job||Port of Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam-530 035|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Conservator Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Conservator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Conservator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The post of Deputy Conservator (HOD) on scale of pay of Rs.51300-73000 in Visakhapatnam Port Trust will fall vacant w.e.f.01.04.2017. The post is to be filled up by absorption through composite method, officers holding analogous posts or holding the posts of Dy. Conservator in Category-II Ports or Harbour Master in Category–I ports in the scale of pay of Rs.18500-23900 (revised scale of pay of Rs.43200-66000) with 2 years regular service in the grade or officers holding the post of Harbour Master in the scale of pay of Rs.17500-22300 (revised scale of pay of Rs.36600- 62000) with 4 years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust will be eligible, as per the Recruitment Rule (enclosed).|
|Last Date: 18-02-2017|
|Location of Job: Visakhapatnam|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18-02-2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the Port of Visakhapatnam norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Conservator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18-02-2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18-02-2017