On 01/08/2017, Port of Visakhapatnam Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Medical Officer.
Port of Visakhapatnam Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Port of Visakhapatnam on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.45,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Essential:- MBBS degree from a recognized University. One year experience in hospital after completion of internship of one year. Desirable: A post graduate medical degree from a recognized University.
Age: Below 35 years
Remuneration (consolidated): Rs.45, 000/- per month
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Port of Visakhapatnam norms or decision .
- Interested Doctors may please WALK-IN with their curriculum vitae, two passport size photographs, with original certificates of qualification and experience etc., with two sets of Photocopies.
- Canvassing any form will be a disqualification and VPT reserve the right either to cancel the notification or increase or decrease a number of posts including device in its own method in selecting the candidates.
- Venue: 1st Floor of Administrative Office Building Visakhapatnam Port Trust
- Date & Reporting Time: 21.08.2017 at 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Address: Administrative Office Building, Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 08/2017
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017