On 29/07/2017, PJTSAU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Technical Helper.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University PJTSAU jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Helper post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Professor Jayashankar Telangana Statae Agricultural University PJTSAU on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Helper|
|Salary||Rs 8,500/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Essential Qualifications: Degree (B.Sc. B.Z.C)/Agricultural Polytechnic
Desirable qualification: Experience in field work and computer knowledge
Emoluments: Rs. 8500 per month (Consolidated)
Duration of project: Initially up to 6 months and may be extended depending on the need
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University PJTSAU norms or decision .
- Eligible candidates for the below mentioned temporary post at Regional Agricultural Research Station, Palem-509 215, Nagarkurnool dist. under the project Bioefficacy of Spinetoram 12% SC against pink bollworm Pectinophora gossypiella in cotton are requested to attend the walk- in interview to be conducted at the Office of the Associate Director of Research, RARS, Palem,
Nagarkurnool district on 17.08.2017 at 10.00 AM.
- Interview for the above temporary posts will be conducted at the Office of the Associate Director of Research , RARS, Palem, Nagarkurnool district on 17.08.2017 at 10.00 AM.
- The applicants can directly appear for the interview on the above said date with all the original certificates and other documents
Walk-In Address: Office of the Associate Director of Research , RARS, Palem, Nagarkurnool district
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt.N0. 12017
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW