On 29/07/2017, PJTSAU Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University PJTSAU proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per month|
|Age Limit||35-40 Years|
Project: Project on “Impact of indiscriminate use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides on soybean”
Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
Number of posts : One
Necessary Qualification : M.Sc (Ag.) with Entomology
The upper age limit : 35 years for Men 40 years for Women
Desirable Qualification : Experience in pests data collection in soybean
Emoluments : 25,000/- + H.R.A.
Duration of the project : 2017-18 / Closure of the scheme
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- Eligible candidates for the below mentioned temporary post on contractual services at Agricultural Research Station, Adilabad under NIPHM Project on “Impact of indiscriminate use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides on soybean” are requested to attend the walk-in-interview to be conducted at office of the Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Polasa, Jagtial on 18.08.2017 at 11.00 A.M.
- Candidates appearing for the interview need to be bring all the Original certificates with one attested copy of the same and the latest passport size photo along with their complete biodata. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Walk-In Address: Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Polasa, Jagtial
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Reference Nmber: No. 1104/A2/Estt./2016
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW