On 10/08/2017, PFRDA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Hindi Translator .
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority PFRDA Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority PFRDA before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Hindi Translator|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Remuneration: Selected incumbents will be paid consolidated fee at the rate fixed by the competent authority. Minimum contractual payment/consideration will start from Rs.25,000/- per month. This payment will be commensurate with the educational qualifications and experience of the candidate and may go up to a maximum of Rs.40,000/- per month. No supplementation on account of any other benefits will be made. However, in case Hindi Translator is deputed for duty out of station, he/she be paid TA/DA as per the entitlements equivalent to Grade ‘A’ officer of the Authority.
Educational Qualifications and Experience: Master’s Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level. The candidate should have good typing skill both in Hindi and English. Candidates having experience in the fields of Government Sector shall be preferred.
Term of appointment: Contract Basis: 3 (three) years, which may be extended subject to satisfactory review.The contract can be terminated by either side by giving 3 months’ notice. It would also be extendable beyond three years with mutual consent of both the parties. Person engaged as Hindi Translator will have no right to claim for any regular employment in PFRDA under any circumstances
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority PFRDA norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who strictly satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio data in the format given below. 12.Applications should be sent by ordinary post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘Application for engagement as Hindi Translator in PFRDA’ to the following address so as to reach latest by August 18, 2017: General Manager (Admin & HR)
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority 2nd Floor, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan B-14/A Qutab Institutional Area Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110 016.
Address For The Job: General Manager (Admin & HR), Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority, 2nd Floor, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan B-14/A Qutab Institutional Area Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110 016.
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW