On 12/08/2017, PAU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Punjab Agricultural University PAU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Punjab Agricultural University PAU before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. with minimum OGPA of 2.0/4.0 or OCPA 5.0/10.0 basis or 50% marks. M.Sc.in Plant Pathology/ Plant & Genetics/ Genetics (crop plants)/ Biotechnology (crop plants) with minimum OGPA of 3.0/4.0 or OCPA 6.50/10.0 basis or 65 % marks.
Desirable: Experience /research work in relevant field.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for one post of JRF @ 25000/- P.M. + 20% HRA in ad-hoc project ‘Aegilops speltoides as a source of resistance against spot blotch of Wheat” (CSS-85 (PC-6221) funded by DST in wheat section for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Punjab Agricultural University PAU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 17-08-17. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for interview on 30-08-17 at 10.30 A.M. in the office of the undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Address For The Job: Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics, PAU, Ludhiana.
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW