On 25/10/2016, Parliament of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Executive & More Vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, Parliament of India plans to recruit Any Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Executive & More Vacancies. Parliament of India is planning to recruit 35 candidates for the post of Executive & More Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/12/2016.
Parliament of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Parliament of India before 01/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Parliament of India|
|Vacancy Name||Executive & More Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||35 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||01/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Parliament of India, New Delhi|
|Reference No||Advt. No. 4/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 35 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Desirable: Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Matrix (Provisional) [in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/- (prerevised)]|
|Age Limit: UPPER AGE LIMIT – 27 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The online application can be filled up from 02.11.2016_to 01.12.2016 till 05:00 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. To avoid last days’ rush, which may result in thwarting attempt to fill online application due to heavy traffic on server, candidates are advised to submit application well before the last date. No request for extension of time after the last prescribed date shall be entertained.|
|Last Date: 01/12/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Parliament of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 02/11/2016 to 01/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/12/2016