On 19/07/2017, Parliament of India announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Diploma for the position of Translator.
Parliament of India recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Parliament of India before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.9,300-34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognised university with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognised university with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised university with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium from a recognised university and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium from a recognised university and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level. AND Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/Institute recognized by the Government OR 02 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years). For age relaxation to the persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, Physically Handicapped persons, Govt. Employees, ex-Servicemen and employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat, please see para 6. XX.
- The candidates will have to secure the Minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted while preparing the final selection list. The answer sheets of Main Examination of only those candidates will be got evaluated who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above posts in a typewritten/printed application form, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. Otherwise, they will not be given admissible age relaxation or credit for experience of translation work on this account. No such application will be accepted 7 days after 14.08.2017.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category in sl. no.11 of the application, will be rejected. The candidates are warned that they may be permanently debarred from appearing in the examination(s) conducted by the Joint Recruitment Cell in case they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExServiceman status.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 14.08.2017
Address For The Job: Parliament of India, JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017