On 02/08/2017, Paradip Port Trust announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation for the position of Deputy Secretary.
Paradip Port Trust jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Paradip Port Trust before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Secretary|
|Last Date To Apply||31/8/2017|
Filling up of the post of Deputy Secretary (Class-I) (scale of pay of Rs.24900-50500/-) in Paradip Port Trust by “Absorption/deputation”
Pay Scale: One post of Dy. Secretary (Class-I) on scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500/- (pre-revised Rs. 13000-350-18250/-), in Paradip Port Trust is vacant
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Paradip Port Trust norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Accordingly, applications are invited from eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts/all Public sector undertakings under Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India & all Central Govt. Organizations/State Govt. Organizations/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Companies who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and satisfy other conditions as mentioned in the Recruitment Rule (Enclosed as Annexure-I) for filling up of the same by ‘Absorption/deputation’.
- The applications may be forwarded in the proforma enclosed along with the following documents so as to reach the undersigned on or before 31.08.2017
- Attested photocopies of Educational & Professional qualifications.
- Attested photocopies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Administrative & Vigilance clearance in prescribed Format.
- Passport size photograph (02 Nos.)
- The incomplete applications or the applications received after the due date will not be considered
Address For The Job: PARADIP PORT TRUST ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT AT/PO: PARADIP PORT, ODISHA – 754 142
Reference Number: No.AD/RSC-I-21-60/2016/(Vol-III)/2692
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017