On 29/11/2016, Panjab University (PU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Post Masters Innovation Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Panjab University (PU) plans to recruit MASTER DEGREE candidates for the post of Post Masters Innovation Fellow. Panjab University (PU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Post Masters Innovation Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 13/12/2016.
Panjab University (PU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Panjab University (PU) before 13/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Panjab University (PU)|
|Vacancy Name||Post Masters Innovation Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 30,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||13/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Rohit Sharma Chief Coordinator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology Sector 25 (South Campus) Panjab University, Chandigarh- 160014|
|Reference No||Ref: 456/ CIC-B|
Eligibility & Details:
Post Masters Innovation Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Post Masters Innovation Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Post Masters Innovation Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Focus Area I: Healthcare Diagnostics Eligibility: Masters in areas of Biotechnology /Microbiology / Microbial Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering / Life Sciences / Clinical medicines / Bio chemistry / Bio Physics/Pharmaceutical Sciences & allied disciplines Focus Area II: Bioprocess Technology Eligibility: Masters in areas of Biotechnology / Microbiology / Microbial Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering/ Life Sciences / Food Technology / Pharmaceutical Sciences & allied disciplines|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees 30,000/- per month and BIRAC Innovation Grant of Rupees 2, 00, 000/- per year|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Proposal under UIC scheme has to be submitted by both hard copy and soft copy in the format “Application for the Award of BIRAC Innovation Fellowship” available in the website: “cicb.puchd.ac.in (Opportunities>Jobs)” Download application form and view more details. The soft copy of the proposal should be send to: [email protected] The signed hardcopy of the proposal should be send to the following address: Dr. Rohit Sharma Chief Coordinator Cluster Innovation Centre in Biotechnology Sector 25 (South Campus) Panjab University, Chandigarh- 160014 Last date of application: 13th December 2016|
|Last Date: 13/12/2016|
|Location of Job: CHANDIGARH|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Panjab University (PU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Post Masters Innovation Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 13/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 13/12/2016
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016