On 12/08/2017, Panjab University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Guest Faculty.
Panjab University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Panjab University before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Qualification: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Physically & Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate should have either cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standard and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, or the subsequent Regulation if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only; (b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners; (c) Candidate had published two research papers out of which at least one in a refereed journal from out of his/her Ph.D. work; (d) The candidate had presented two papers in seminars/conferences from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
(e) Open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted. (a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/ Pro-Vice-Chancellor/ Dean (Academic Affairs)/Dean (University Instructions).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Panjab University norms or decision
How To Apply?
- The applicants are required to fill the application form available on Panjab University Website (http://jobs.puchd.ac.in/forms.php) for Assistant Professors (Page 1 to 9) and submit the application form duly filled in along with the attested copies of the academic testimonials/certificates to the DES-MDRC office latest by 17.08.2017 till 5.00 pm.
- Interview Schedule: English – 19.08.2017, Venue – Office of the Chairperson, Department of Evening Studies, Arts Block-1, P.U., Chandigarh.
- Economics – 19.08.2017, Venue – Office of the Chairperson, Department of Evening Studies, Arts Block-1, P.U., Chandigarh.
Address For The Job: DEPARTMENT OF EVENING STUDIES-MULTI DISCIPLINARY RESEARCH CENTRE, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH-160014.
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW