On 29/12/2016, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sub Inspector Of Police. Through this recruitment notification, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Sub Inspector Of Police. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is planning to recruit 134 candidates for the post of Sub Inspector Of Police. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) before 24/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector Of Police|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||134 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha|
Eligibility & Details:
Sub Inspector Of Police Post:
Candidates can Get the Sub Inspector Of Police Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sub Inspector Of Police|
|Total Vacancy: 134 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 25 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC & Women candidates.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online or off line. No fee for SC & ST candidates.|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in from 25-01-2017 to 24-02-2017 by 11:59 P.M. & send print out of online application and OSSC Copy duly signed by the applicant with photocopies of caste certificate, HSC certificate, mark sheets, pass certificate, date of birth certificate, experience certificate by regd post/ speed post to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054 within 15 days of the publication of the result of the Physical Test.
|Last Date: 24/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Odisha|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 25/01/2017 to 24/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/02/2017