On 12/08/2017, Odisha State Medical Corporation OSMC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, M.Pharma for the position of Senior Pharmacist .
Odisha State Medical Corporation OSMC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha State Medical Corporation OSMC before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs 9300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Educational and Post-Qualification Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognised institution (with minimum 60% of marks) with 3 years of post – qualification experience in drug warehouse management / store & inventory management. Candidates for this post must be computer literate .i.e. she / he must be well acquainted with MS office package (word, excel, Power Point) as well as use of internet. However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
Age limit : The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of online application form i.e 23.08.2017. However relaxation of age up to 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age in case of ex-service men will be made as per Government norm.
Salary: Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800 (Pay Band : 2) Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
Scale of Pay : Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- with annual increase of 10%, subject to satisfactory performance. No DA, HRA and other allowances shall be admissible. However other benefits as per Corporation norms shall be paid. On the date of satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service, they shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed and shall be entitled to draw the time scale of pay plus Grade Pay with DA and
other allowances as admissible in corresponding pay band.
Place of posting: In different warehouses of the Odisha State Medical Corporation or in the Quality Assurance cell of
Odisha State Medical Corporation depending on administrative exigency
- Computer Based Written Test (Weightage of 50%), which will consist of three sections – (i) Theoretical Knowledge (40 marks) Work domain knowledge (30 marks) ,General aptitude (30 marks).Test of General aptitude will include verbal, quantitative, comprehension and data interpretation components. Career marks with Weightage of 35%. (HSC or equivalent -10 %, Intermediate or equivalent – 10%, B.Pharm – 15%) Interview (Weightage of 15%). Candidates for the above mentioned posts will be short listed for interview in the proportion of 1:15 on the basis of score in the written test and career marks taken together. Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the total score in the written test, career marks and marks secured in Interview as per the weightage decided. Date and venue of Computer Based Written Test and personal interview will be intimated later on.
How To Apply?
- Interested applicants must fill up the online application form and upload the supporting documents in the “ Online Recruitment “ section of the website www.osmcl.nic.in. Online application forms will close on 23.08.2017, 11:59 PM. Hence they must fill up the online application forms and upload documents within this period i. e. on or before 23.08.2017, 11.59 PM. After filling up of the online application form, they must download the application forms, sign the same and send them along with the supporting self-attested documents by speed post / registered post / courier to the following address : Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd., In front of Ram Mandir, Convent Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751007 on or before 31.08.2017, 6.00 PM. Last date of receipt of applications and documents by post is by 31.08.2017, 6:00 PM. Only applications received through post by the stipulated date and time will be considered. Applications received by post after 31.08.2017, 6.00 PM will not be considered. Envelops must be superscribed with the name of the post applied for along with the application number. For details of the post like scale of pay, eligibility criteria, selection modalities, general instructions / information, guideline for filling up of the online application form etc., the applicants may visit the “ online recruitment “ section of OSMC website www.osmcl.nic.in Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions thoroughly before they fill up the Online Application Form.
Address For The Job: Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd., In front of Ram Mandir, Convent Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751007
Advt Number: No. 02 /OSMC/REC./HR/2017
Online applications must be submitted latest by 31/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW