On 04/08/2017, Oriental Insurance announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Com, Any Graduate, BE/B.Tech, MBBS, CA, LLB for the position of Administrative Officer.
Oriental Insurance Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Oriental Insurance before 15/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer|
|Qualification||M.Com, Any Graduate, BE/B.Tech, MBBS, CA, LLB|
|Salary||Rs.32795 – 62,315/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2017|
Probation: A candidate appointed in the Officers’ cadre on regular pay rolls of the Company shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the duty. The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of six months at a time, stretching up to one year. During the probation period the Officers would be required to pass the non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the said examination the Officer will be eligible for confirmation of his/her services in the Company. Failure to pass the said Examination within the extended probation period will render the officer liable to be terminated from service on expiry of the period so specified.
Emoluments & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Vacancies: Accounts – 20, Actuaries 02, Engineers (Automobile) – 15, Legal – 30, Medical Officer – 10, Generalist – 223
Educational Qualification (as on 31.07.2017): Candidates must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31.07.2017
- Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.07.2017
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.07.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 31.07.2017.
- Percentage marks shall be as mentioned in the final mark-sheet/degree of the university. The fraction of percentage so mentioned will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms
- Accounts: M.Com. with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University or Chartered Accountants (ICAI) or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) earlier known as Cost and Wok Accountants (ICWAI) or MBA (Finance) with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
- Actuaries: Graduate with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others in any discipline from a recognized university & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuary, UK (IFoA)
- Engineers (Automobile): Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
- Legal: Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
- Medical Officer: M.B.B.S.
- Generalist: Graduate in any stream with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
Age as on 31.07.2017: Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 31.07.2017 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st August 1987 and not later than 31st July 1996 (both dates inclusive)
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Interview
- Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment. The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the requirements of age and qualification (final result for the qualification must have been published on or before 31.07.2017) before they apply. If a candidate is found ineligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment. Appearing in the ONLINE EXAMINATION(S) & INTERVIEW will not automatically confer any right of being selected for the said post.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply Online from 18/08/2017.
- Last Date for Online Registration :15.09.2017
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website www.orientalinsurance.org.in and under “Career” section click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and Page 11 of 28 ` REF NO: OICL/Rect/DRE-2016-17/AO-I displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Download of Call Letters: Candidates will have to visit our websitewww.orientalinsurance.org.in for downloading call letters for online tests (separately for Phase-I & II). Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof in original as stipulated earlier under Identity Verification and also specified in the call letter and iii) a photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Address For The Job: Oriental Insurance, Oriental House, A-25/27 Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi – 110002.
(Ref: Times Ascent,Dated: 9th August 2017)
Application Fee: SC/ ST / PWD / Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only),All other candidates Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
On line Registration commences from / Payment of fees 18.08.2017
Last Date for Online Registration / payment of fees 15.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW