On 15/07/2017, OPTCL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MD for the position of Specialist Consultants.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation OPTCL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Power Transmission Corporation OPTCL before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Specialist Consultants|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Requisite Qualification: MBBS degree with M.D in General Medicine
Consolidated: Rs.40,000/- per month
Age Limit: 65 years
- Selection will be made through personal interview by a Selection Committee.
How To Apply?
- The interested candidates may apply to the undersigned along with the following documents: (i) Application in the prescribed format (ii) 2 nos. of recent passport size photographs. The envelope containing application should be made super-scribed ” Application for Engagement as Specialist Consultant (Medicine)” and addressed to The GM(HRD)MPPR, Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd., Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022, so as to reach on or before 15.08.2017. The application should be sent by Regd. Post / Courier Service only. OPTCL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / loss in transit. The application received after due date or incomplete applications or applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any further correspondence.td., Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT:
- The engagement is purely temporary in nature and on contract basis initially for a period of two (2) years or till the officer attains the age of 68 years, whichever is earlier. The engagement may be extended further depending on satisfactory performance and requirement of OPTCL.
- He will not be eligible for Dearness Allowance or any other Special Pay or Allowance, over & above the consolidated remuneration.
- During the period of contractual engagement, he will be entitled to get Traveling Allowance for approved tours in line with the Corporation’s prevailing norms.
- He will be provided with a CUG SIM of the Corporation
- Wherever required, accommodation will be provided in the residential colony of the Corporation.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her by the competent authority. It reserves the right to assign any duties as and when required. No extra/ additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017