On 15/07/2017, OPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, Degree, B.Ed, Diploma for the position of Post Graduate Teacher.
Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC before 21/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, B.Ed, Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||21/8/2017|
Mathematics – 31
Odia – 34
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University. Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from recognized University or College or Institution.
AGE: A candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age as on the 1st day of January, 2017 i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January, 1996. Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. Rules prescribed for the purpose.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce test.
How To Apply?
- Candidates must go through this Advertisement before filling up the Online application form. Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. i) Instructions to fill up the online application form; ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned imagq of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the Online Application Form. The uploaded photograph, full Signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application Of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will bc entertained.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of the latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc, as provided under para-9 of this Advertisement by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 31.08.2017.
- The envelope containing the printout/hard copy of the Online Application along with requisite certificates and documents must be super-scribed “Application for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers under Science & Commerce Stream in Group-B. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the Application is not received in time.
Address For The Job: Odisha Public Service Commission, Odisha
ONLINE APPLICATIONS SHALL BE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE FROM 01.08.2017 TO 21.08.2017, TILL 11:59 P.M
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FEE AT ANY S.B.I. BRANCH IS 24.08.2017.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF PRINT OUT/HARD copy OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH COPY OF SPECIFIED DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES IS 31.08.2017 TILL 5.00 P.M.