On 14/07/2017, OPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Lecturer.
Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC before 16/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||16/8/2017|
AGE: A candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age on the 1st January, 2017 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January, 1996. Age relaxation shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate must have possessed a Master’s Degree in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University in India.
Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/-Per Month
- The examination will consist of the following successive stages:- (i) Written Examination; (ii) Viva Voce Test.
How To Apply?
- Candidate must go -through details of this Advertisement before filling up online application. Candidates must apply online through the website http://qpsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. Instruction to fill up online application.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/ Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under para-10 of this advertisement by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the office Of the OPSC on or before 24.08.2017.
- The envelope containing the printout/ hard copy of the online application along with copies of requisite certificates and documents etc. must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LECTURER IN GOVT. COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION”. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process Or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable .to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recrufment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions Of the Odisha Conduct Of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in res ec r liabe t e ectio it 0 t ent correspondence with the applicants on that score. Admission to Examination/viva voce will be provisional.
- If on verification at any stage before or after the examination/viva voce, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection.
- Decision Of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise Of candidate shall be final. This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the
Address For The Job: Odisha Public Service Commission, Odisha
Last Date to Apply: 16/8/2017