On 27/07/2017, ONGC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate, Any Graduate, 12th for the position of Technical Assistant Grade III, Junior Assistant Technician, Multiple Vacancy .
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC before 01/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry)* – 01||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 01||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Trade.|
|Junior Assistant (Material Management) – 01||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate / Diploma of
minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the Office environment. Typing Test apply.
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV) – 02 Post||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with valid driving licence for heavy vehicles and three years|
|Junior Fireman – 01 Post||High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Fireman’s training of three months’ duration. Physical standards as given below in Note Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicles essential. Physical Efficiency Test as per details given below in Note|
|Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management) – 01 Post||Three (3) years Diploma in Materials Management/ Inventory / Stock Control recognised by the State Board of Technical Education / 1 Year PG Diploma in Materials Management.|
|Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 01 Post||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the Office environment. Typing Test apply.|
Age: 18 Years – 40 Years, Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of length of service in Armed Forces Plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules. For Disabled Defense Service personnel, extent of Age Concession is up to 45 years for Gen/OBC & 50 years for ST. ONGC Departmental candidates/Tenure based employees: To the extent of services rendered by them in ONGC.
Salary: Rs.26,000 – 31,500/- Per Month
- Written Test & Centers: Written Test is tentatively scheduled on 17.09.2017 and will be held on the same day for all the posts/levels at Chennai. ONGC reserves the right to change any of the aforementioned test place at its discretion.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates attending the written test and whose mailing address is beyond municipal limits of the test city will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail/bus fare of the shortest route from their mailing address.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 29.07.2017, 1000 hrs to 01.09.2017 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following:
- Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application) Mobile number (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background as one file (file size between 20kb to 70kb) along with signature of the candidate again with a white background in another file (file size between 10kb to 20kb). Files should be in jpeg/ jpg format only.
- Canvassing in any form or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final & binding on all candidates.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement, the candidates may check on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com
All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. (b) Reservation provided for ST/OBC/PWD candidates is as per the instructions on the subject. (c) Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained. (d) Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. (e) Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the
advertisement. (f) Eligible SC/ST/PWD candidates called for written test/ skill test will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail / bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA). (g) Requests for change of mailing address, test centre/ category/ discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained. (h) The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. (i) Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill Tests etc. for future reference. (j) Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/ Joining (k) ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they SHALL NOT be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC. Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Chennai.
Address For The Job: MANAGER(HR)-R&P ONGC, Southern Sector, Chennai
Advt Number: Advt. No: SS/1/KKL&CHN/2017
Last Date to Apply: 01/09/2017