On 10/06/2017, ONGC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Doctor.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Doctor post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 19/06/2017 at 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC on 19/06/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs, 75,000/- Per Month|
Qualification: MBBS (As per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from IMC/ State Medical Council)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 19/06/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers norms or decision .
- Selected candidate shall be required ;to work at Onshore Terminal (14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the post mentioned above should be from recognized university/Board along with permanent Registration Certificate from Medical council of India/Recognized council/body.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression/submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification/rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidates attending the interview should make their own arrangements to stay for one more day, if required.
- EPS & EPF will be deducted from salary (8.33% & 3.67) 12% on basic pay of Rs.15000/- as per instructions issued by GOI.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may register their names on the date of interview from 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs. and submit the required documents along with application at 2nd floor, Subhadra Arcade, Bhanugudi junction, Kakinada-533003, East Godavari District (AP).
Walk-In Address: Asset Conference hall, 2nd floor, Subhadra Arcade Bhanugudi junction, Kakinada.
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Reference Number: R&P-02/2017
Walk-In Date: 19/06/2017